LUCUMA MATCHA LATTE + Love Links
A warm hello,
first of all I want to thank you for being here and follow my journey even though there hasn’t been a lot going on here lately. Second, I want to share my current Warm-Tonic-Addiction with you. Another reason to be grateful: Being able to make myself such a beverage with such amazing benefits and TASTE! Matcha + a good source of fat gives me sustainable energy, optimal brain function and focus. I don’t even miss coffee (I am not totally avoiding it, but don’t feel the urge these days).
It is so perfect before or with a breakfast. My life has become full and busy, yet another manifestation to be thankful, as the fullness is actually a state of richness. My days are filled with things and people I love, but it also often means late work hours and rare moments of being at home long enough to ground and enjoy my space. So I am making the effort to get up earlier (the Spring weather helps a lot!) to really enjoy myself, my surrounding and use the extra time to just sit, breathe and be. And it is so rewarding and powerful! I had my morning rituals before, but to be honest it was a lot of the “go” and “do”-mode. My new practice is more a gateway between dreamland and life & this is when the frothy and sexy Matcha Latte recipe was created.
What I also noticed: total clarity alongside my morning meditation. I love to make myself a frothy, luxurious tonic like this Matcha Latte and drink it during Meditation. Mornings are sacred and really special to me, I like the magical quiet and alone time. Having rituals in the morning you look forward to, make it easy to stay up a little earlier to gain some important time and set the tone for the rest of the day. A delicious Matcha Drink may become one of your Morning rituals? A sweet drink for long-lasting energy without making you jittery + perfect for Meditation. Taste the sweetness of life! I hope you find some special time just for yourself today!
LOVE LINKS for Spring:
- THIS Podcast is everything. Listened to it twice already. Recommending it to everyone, single or in a relationship.
- I am very much into beets lately, so I am planning to make this pasta, Smoothie inspiration from Sophie and Sarah’s Beet Bowl!!
- Enjoyed yet another wisdom-filled video of the wonderful Guru Jagat.
- Back at producing sprouts and micro greens every week and am loving it. Must be the spring vibe and the desire for alive + green food. Earthsprout’s Elenore has a Guide if you want to try it out. So easy and good (and sometimes a jar of ready Mung Sprouts is all it takes to make me happy)
- For my German readers: Das nächste GLORY – Yoga & Frühstück Event findet im Mai statt, mit dem Thema “Pre Summer”. Kennst du schon unsere Website? Bald geht unser erster Newsletter raus mit einem Glory-E-book for free, trag dich gerne in die-Subscribe Liste ein!
- Der “Instagram-Vergleichs-Wahnsinn” wurde beim DailyBreadMag schön auf den Punkt gebracht. Die Perfektion des eigenen Alltags.
LUCUMA MATCHA LATTE
makes 1 Tonic
Feel free to add Honey or Stevia if you want more sweetness.
1 tsp Matcha (high-quality)
1 tbsp Lucuma Powder
1 tsp Cashew Butter
1/2 tsp Coconut Oil
1/2 cup warm Oat Milk
1 cup hot Water (not boiling)
1/4 tsp each Vanilla, Reishi and Ashwagandha (optional)
- Add the Matcha Powder and hot water to your blender. Secure the top of your blender well and blend for 30 sec.
- Then add the Lucuma, Cashew Butter, Coconut Oil and vanilla + adaptogens if using. Blend again.
- In a small pot warm up the oat milk and then add it to the blender as well. Blend once again. Pour into a mug and enjoy!